Whenever you feel annoyed by the programming problems you encounter,Guest Posting remember that people will play your game and they will have a great time doing it.
1. Don’t forget that the main character is represented by the player. Here’s a tip for you. When they play something, people want to feel in control. If you make a game that allows people to feel in control, than 50% of the game is done already. I’m not saying that you should make a game that is too easy. I’m just saying that someone that runs home to play your game, he needs a game that will allow him to be in control. Your game should have a good game play and the result should come natural.
2. You know what KISS means, right? KISS means Keep It Simple Stupid. While it’s hard to make a game, people don’t need to know it and they don’t want to. The game play shouldn’t be influenced in any way by your difficulties in creating the game. Your game should always be easy to start, navigate through and to play it. Don’t make a game that a preschooler will be able to finish, but at least don’t make it so hard that only some people can finish it. We don’t want a manual with a hundred pages to explain how to play it. Only a small part of the players will bother to read a big manual. The rest will quit the game if it’s too difficult, instead of going through the manual.
3. Make sure the game has enough action in it. If the game has plenty of MLB중계 action in it, the players will be more interested in finishing it. As they invest more time in the game, they will find it more entertaining. When the player does something in the game, they should get a reaction in return that will make them want to play more.
4. Work on the game’s story. I hate it when I play games that have no good story and I don’t know what my purpose is there. Humans always need a purpose to inspire them. If you don’t have it in a game, your game play will suffer and it will not be as interesting. Players should be given every opportunity to enjoy your game, so work on the story.
5. The game should have enough eye candy. Players shouldn’t be distracted by the graphics. Their game play needs to be enhanced by the graphics of the game. It should let them want more.
6. Bring realism into the game. It’s OK to have a fantasy game, but the cool part is that they feel real. If you’re not familiar with the type of game or the backstory, it’s harder to get into it.